One MultiSense for Many Different Environment Sensing Capabilities
With the ever increasing growth and challenges in global supply chains, maintaining an accurate picture of happening across your business at any given time is practically impossible. An individual MultiSense or MultiSenses forming a sensor network can greatly enhance your supply chain management and costs.
The MultiSense is an innovative, smart and compact monitoring device, which includes a range of internal embedded sensors that can sense temperature, relative humidity, light, impact, movement, orientation change, magnetic (door/window open/close status), and more.
These sensors play a big role in reducing risk and exposure to losses, in turn bringing peace of mind to customers.
The MultiSense communicates via 2.4GHz short range frequency communication protocol to the CelloTrack Nano device or any other hub that supports the same RF communication protocol.
The solution offers real-time visibility, security and awareness of cargo and asset location, in addition to the condition, problems and delays throughout the supply chain.
- Enables real-time awareness of variety of environmental and physical conditions using the MultiSense sensor transmitter.
- Providing on-the-fly alert notifications enabling you to take proactive actions whenever required.
- One MultiSense device for Many different environment sensing capabilities.
- Suitable for various IIoT and logistics applications:
- Security – prevent cargo and goods theft
- Monitoring – Cargo environmental condition e.g. Chilled products in refrigerators
- “Chain of Custody” – who is responsible for the cargo at any given time
- Tracking – Real-time location
- An easy integration with a wide range of Hubs (CelloTrack Nano, smartphones, tablets and OEM hubs).
- Fast ROI (competitive pricing).
- 4GHz short range RF based – the common protocol used in the IoT industry.
- Stylish design with small foot print.
- Long-life, easy to replace coin battery.
- Compliance with IP 67 (dust and water jets).
- Designed to meet EN12830 and EN13485 standards.
- Compliance with GDP – Good Distribution Practice (Europe, US).